Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital’s cardiology service is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of all heart diseases.
As we offer a variety of surgical and interventional treatments, many patients are referred to LHCH by cardiologists from local district hospitals as well as from GPs.
Our services include:
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Interventional Cardiology - treating the narrowing or blockages of the coronary arteries.
- Heart Rhythm Management - treating problems with the heart’s electrical rhythm.
- Inherited Cardiac Conditions
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
These areas are underpinned by our diagnostic cardiology service.