Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital's Outpatients Department serves over 70,000 patients every year from Merseyside, Cheshire, parts of Lancashire, North Wales and the Isle of Man.
The department provides high standards of patient care in a dedicated and integrated environment for the assessment, treatment and support of patients.
Our Outpatients Department Waiting Area
Outpatients Department Contact Details
Main Reception Desk
Tel: 0151 600 1184 / 1729
LHCH Outpatient Department Services
The department has a wide range of clinics, many of which are Consultant-led, including:
- Cardiology (including Cardiac Diagnostics and Cardiac Rehabilitation)
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Function
- Rapid Access Lung Shadows Clinic
- Sleep Studies
- Thoracic Medicine
For more information about all LHCH Outpatients Services please click here.
About Your LHCH Outpatients Department Appointment
We have produced a step by step guide to help you, and any family, friends or carers that may be coming with you to your appointment. The guide is available as a both a full colour PDF document or a plain word text document.
Whilst you are in the LHCH Outpatients Department
We have a number of initiatives to help you during your waiting period;
- The waiting area boasts a Café Qualite within the department which sells a range of refreshments.
- TVs on the wall provide real times updates on clinic times
- Pagers are available for patients that will alert them when their appointment is ready, giving both patients and families the freedom to move away from the waiting area if they choose to.