Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital's Outpatients Department serves over 70,000 patients every year from Merseyside, Cheshire, parts of Lancashire, North Wales and the Isle of Man.
The department provides high standards of patient care in a dedicated and integrated environment for the assessment, treatment and support of patients.
Annie Joseph, Outpatients Manager
If you are a patient/relative/friend/carer and have any comments or concerns you would like speak to me about, you can contact me by:
Speaking to any member of staff
0151 600 1766/1190
LHCH Outpatient Department Services
The department has a wide range of clinics, many of which are Consultant-led, including:
- Cardiology (including Cardiac Diagnostics and Cardiac Rehabilitation)
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Function
- Rapid Access Lung Shadows Clinic
- Sleep Studies
- Thoracic Medicine
Whilst you are in the LHCH Outpatients Department
The department has just undergone a refurbishment and we now have the following facilities:
- Tea bar, serving both hot and cold drinks along with sandwiches and snacks
- Automated Self check-in kiosks
- Pagers are available for patients that will alert them when their appointment is ready, giving both patients and families the freedom to move away from the waiting area if they choose to.
LHCH Outpatient Department Times
The department is open Monday – Friday from 08.00 to 17.00 and clinic sessions range from 08.30-17.00, however, the department operates a flexible approach to help support our patients and families.
Finding the LHCH Outpatients Department
The department is located near to the new main entrance and is signposted.
If you have difficulty in walking short distances please let a member of staff know and they will be happy to arrange a porter to assist you.
Main Reception Desk - 0151 600 1184 / 1729 available Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
As part of your Outpatients Clinic journey: