Why choose LHCH for your private healthcare and treatment?
- Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital is world renowned for the investigation, treatment and care of patients suffering from heart and lung conditions.
- At LHCH your welfare is our number one priority.
- We combine leading cardiothoracic specialists with experienced, attentive staff members who work tirelessly to ensure that your stay is a comfortable one.
- Every patient can be confident that they will have access to the most comprehensive range of advanced surgical and medical facilities available.
Private Facility Enquiries Contact Details
If you would like further details about our private facilities or any aspect of your stay at our hospital then please contact:
- Karen Clarke (Receptionist)
- Tel: 0151 600 1382
- Email: Karen.Clarke@lhch.nhs.uk
Private Patient Costs Contact Details
If you would like to enquire about the costs of our private patient facilities, please contact:
- Diana Luc
- Tel: 0151 600 1375
- Email: Diana.Luc@lhch.nhs.uk
LHCH Private Patient Services
Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital provides specialist services across our four areas of clinical expertise:
Private Heart Surgery Services
- Coronary Artery Surgery - CABG
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve Surgery
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) Surgery
Private Thoracic Surgery
We have one of the largest and busiest lung units in the country and provide complete tertiary services with respect to all types of lung surgery, with the exception of transplantation's.
Private Cardiology Services
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) - angioplasty
- Pacemakers and Implantable Cardiac Defibrilator (ICD)
- Electrophysiology (EP)
Private Respiratory Medicine
- We provide a comprehensive service for patients with lung cancer, adult cystic fibrosis, bronchitis, interstitial lung disease and the diagnosis of sleep related respiratory disorders.
Request Further Information