LHCH Grand Awards 2015
To celebrate the contribution of all staff towards achieving Excellent, Compassionate and Safe Care for every patient every day, we will be holding our annual staff awards ceremony on Friday 4th December 2015.
We recognise that every member of staff and every volunteer, whether they provide direct patient care or work in a support or corporate role is essential and contributes to out vision to be 'the best'. We therefore welcome nominations from individuals and teams from all clinical, support and corporate areas within the Trust.
Patient Choice Award
Patients and their families are invited to nominate any member of staff or team for our 'Patient Choice Award'. The aim of this award is to celebrate those staff members who go above and beyond in their role, making a real difference to your experience.
In making your nomination, you may want to consider how the individual or team that you are nominating has met the following criteria.
- Gave you a warm welcome, being helpful, friendly and supportive at all times
- Always gave a full explanation before providing any care, intervention or treatment
- Always communicated with you in a timely way that you found helpful and supportive
- Sought out a way, however small, to give you or your family comfort
- Always treated you an individual and took into account your preferences and needs when delivering care
- Listened to any worries or concerns and sought to resolve them at the earliest opportunity.
To nominate a member of staff or team, please complete and return the nomination form below to Jo Shaw by emailing Joanne.Shaw@lhch.nhs.uk. Forms must be returned by Friday 16th October 2015.