Dr Clare Appleby
Date: 02 February 2019 02:42
Area of Practice
- Interventional cardiology
Special clinical interests:
- Coronary intervention
- Primary PCI
- Trans-aortic valve intervention
- Alcohol septal ablation for HOCM
- Local PI for multicentre interventional studies
- PCI outcome data
Current Membership of Professional Regional and National Bodies
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians (London and Edinburgh)
- BCIS council member
- MBChB (Hons)
- MA (Cantab)
- I held a BHF Fellowship whilst completing my PhD before training on the North West rotation, at Manchester Royal Infirmary, Wythenshawe and Blackpool. I was awarded a Boston Scientific Fellowship and spent a year at Toronto General Hospital.
- Multiple peer reviewed papers in the field of gene therapy for cardiovascular disease, PCI outcomes, and coronary intervention.
- See Pubmed
Why choose LHCH?
We provide high quality care in a safe, friendly environment
I am married with one daughter