Dr Babu Kunadian
Date: 14 February 2019 09:50
0151 600 1616
About Dr Babu Kunadian
Area of Practice
- General Cardiology
- Interventional cardiology
Special Clinical Interests
- Coronary angioplasty and stent implantation
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Invasive Imaging
- Clinical database design and registry studies
- Outcomes analysis
- Clinical Education
Regional and National Responsibilities
- Regional Speciality adviser for Cardiology – Royal College of Physicians & British Cardiac Society
- ACS network chair – Cheshire & Merseyside Strategic Clinical Networks
Current Membership of Professional Regional and National Bodies
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of LondonEAPCI/ESC - European association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions
- English & Tamil
Professional Profile (including Training and Education)
- Undergraduate in Madras, MBBS, India 1999.
- General professional training UK, 2001 - 2003 (MRCP, Edinburgh).
- Cardiology training in London Chest Hospital, Northern and Mersey deanery (2004-2012).
- Research in Academic Cardiology at the University of Newcastle (2004-2007).
- Interventional Cardiology PCI Fellowship at University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada (2012-2013).
- PG diploma in Clinical Education Edgehill University (2014-2017)
- Multiple publications in leading cardiovascular journals – See www.pubmed.com