Dr Amy Hill
Responsibilities at LHCH
- Consultant in Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia and Critical Care
- Lead for Critical Care Outreach
Area of Practice
- Cardiothoracic anaesthesia and critical care
Special Clinical Interests
- Cardiothoracic Critical Care and high risk anaesthesia
- Post cardiac arrest care
- Medical education
Current Membership of Professional Regional and National Bodies
Training and Education
- BSc Physiology (1st Class Hons), University of Liverpool, graduated 2003.
- MBChB (Hons), University of Liverpool, graduated 2008.
- FRCA, 2013
- FFICM, 2016
Originally from South Derbyshire, I now live in Liverpool and enjoy walking the dogs in the Lake District.