People volunteer for a variety of reasons:
- To meet new people
- To help and support people in the community
- To gain confidence
- To give something back to society
- To develop existing skills and knowledge
- To improve employment prospects
- CV enhancement
What do our volunteers do?
- The role of our volunteers is to support patient and visitors to Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital and to enhance the work of our staff.
What our volunteers don't do
Our volunteers do not undertake a role that a paid member of staff would usually do.