Board of Directors Meetings 2019
Meetings of the Board of Directors are held in public regularly. This means members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meetings.
Members of the public wishing to attend the meetings can find copies of the agenda on the website five days before the date of the board meeting. From time to time, the Board of Directors may need to consider agenda items which are confidential and cannot be discussed in public. If this is the case, a private session will be held, from which the public will be excluded.
The meetings scheduled for 2019 are as follows:
Tuesday 8th January 2019, at 9am
Tuesday 5th March 2019, at 9am
Tuesday 30th April 2019, at 9am
Tuesday 30th July, at 9am
Tuesday 24th September 2019, at 9am
Tuesday 26th November 2019, at 9am
- Download the agenda
- Download the meeting papers
If you would like to attend, please register your interest by 4pm the day before the board meeting by emailing email@example.com or calling 0151 600 1249 to register your attendance. All meetings are scheduled to take place in the LHCH Conference Room, located within in the Research Unit.
Archive Board Papers 2015-2018
- Board papers for 2018 can be viewed on the Board of Directors Meetings 2018 page
- Board papers for 2017 can be viewed on the Board of Directors Meetings 2017 page
- Board papers for 2016 can be viewed on the Board of Directors Meetings 2016 page
- Board papers for 2015 can be viewed on the Board of Directors Meetings 2015 page.