We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Click here to read more about what you can and cannot do.
Click here to read more about safe social distancing.
Click here to read more about how to stay safe outside your home.
Do not leave home if you or someone you live with has either:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- loss or change in sense of smell or taste