Coronavirus - Official Information Resources
As you will appreciate, updates and advice relating to COVID-19 are likely to change at regular intervals. This page will be updated as required to signpost to the latest information. The following is a summary of the latest advice from Public Health England.
- As of Friday 20th March 2020, schools have closed until further notice along with all bars, restaurants, cafes, gyms and many other businesses or establishments such as cinemas and theatres. This is to tackle coronavirus as effectively as possible through social distancing.
- For Public Health England's guidance on social distancing which is available in different languages click here
For the most accurate and reliable advice please refer to the following information resources listed below. Liverpool City Council, local NHS organisations, and Public Health England are also providing the latest local updates and advice through dedicated social media pages on Twitter and Facebook. Click on the links above or search @COVIDLiverpool on both platforms to follow regular updates.
- NHS website: nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
- Public Health England: gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
- World Health Organisation: who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
- NHS 111: https://111.nhs.uk/service/covid-19