Below are a number of patient stories in their own words.
If you would like to contribute please send your story to sarah.o’firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aortic Dissection Awareness Day 2017
- Gareth Owens
- Stefan Paudler
- Miss Deborah Harrington, Consultant Cardiac and Aortic Surgeon
- Dr Victoria McKay, Consultant Cardiovascular Geneticist
- Mr Mark Field, Consultant Cardiac and Aortic Surgeon
- Mr Graham Cooper, President of the Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery in Great Britain & Ireland
- Professor Toru Suzuki, Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Leicester
- Mr Omar Nawaytou, Consultant Cardiac and Aortic Surgeon
- Jan Naybour, Lead Cardiac Rehabilitation Nurse
- Helen Wilson, Heart Research UK
- Question and Answer Session from Aortic Dissection Awareness Day 2017
Oldest patient under follow-up in Aortic Aneurysm Clinic at 94 years (pictured with Mr Mark Field)