Private Patient Facilities
Why choose LHCH for your private healthcare and treatment?
- Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital is world renowned for the investigation, treatment and care of patients suffering from heart and lung conditions.
- At LHCH your welfare is our number one priority.
- We combine leading cardiothoracic specialists with experienced, attentive staff members who work tirelessly to ensure that your stay is a comfortable one.
- Every patient can be confident that they will have access to the most comprehensive range of advanced surgical and medical facilities available.
Private Facility Enquiries Contact Details
If you would like further details about our private facilities or any aspect of your stay at our hospital then please contact:
Karen Clarke (Receptionist)
Telephone: 0151 600 1382
Private Patient Costs Contact Details
If you would like to enquire about the costs of our private patient facilities, please contact:
Telephone: 0151 600 1375
LHCH Private Patient Services
Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital provides specialist services across our five areas of clinical expertise:
Private Heart Surgery Services
- Coronary Artery Surgery - CABG
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve Surgery
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) Surgery
Private Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery
We have an extensive history relating to the treatment of upper gastrointestinal diseases. The Upper GI consultants from neighboring trusts work closely with our Thoracic Surgeons who provide the ideal environment to carry out Upper GI surgery.
Private Respiratory Medicine
We provide a comprehensive service for patients with lung cancer, adult cystic fibrosis, bronchitis, interstitial lung disease and the diagnosis of sleep related respiratory disorders.
Private Thoracic Surgery
We have one of the largest and busiest lung units in the country and provide complete tertiary services with respect to all types of lung surgery, with the exception of transplantation's.
Private Cardiology Services
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) - angioplasty
- Pacemakers and Implantable Cardiac Defibrilator (ICD)
- Electrophysiology (EP)