Patient and Family Centred Care & Safeguarding
Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital has a lead nurse for patient and family centred care and safeguarding. Jo also supports patients who have additional and/or complex needs whilst under our care at the hospital or in the community.
Jo works with patients and families to develop plans of care in order to fully meet their needs. This may include, but is not limited to, support for:
- people who are living with dementia
- people who are living with a learning disability, including autism spectrum conditions
- patients with physical disabilities
- those who are blind or who have a visual impairment
- patients with mental health / capacity issues
- those under deprivation of liberty safeguards.
If you require individual support or would like to chat about how Jo can support you or a member of your family, please contact:
Tel: 0151 600 1857