Prof. Peter Davies
About Professor Peter Davies
Area of Practice
Special Clinical Interests
Tuberculosis and mycobacterial diseases
Regional and National Responsibilities
- Regional and National committees for the Control of Tuberculosis
- Secretary for TB Alert (the UK’s only TB charity)
Current Membership of Professional Regional and National Bodies
- British Thoracic Society
- American Thoracic Society
Why choose LHCH?
Unique expertise in Heart and Chest diseases.
Professional Profile (including Training and Education)
- Qualified at Oxford and St Tomas’s Hospital in 1973
- He was appointed a consultant Respiratory Physician to Aintree Hospital and the Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital, in 1988
- In 2004 he was appointed Honorary Professor to Liverpool University
I am married with four children and four grandchildren. I enjoy hill walking and now that I am semi-retired some golf as well.
- Over 120 peer reviewed papers.
- Editor Clinical Tuberculosis now in its 4th edition.