Dr Dilip Nazareth
PA Contact Details:
CF related queries:
- Amanda Jones - Tel: 0151 600 1146
Respiratory medicine queries:
- Merin Skaria - Tel: 0151 600 1153
Area of Practice
MBBS, MSc, M.D, FRCP
Special Clinical Interests
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic respiratory disease
- Cystic Fibrosis Related Diabetes (CRFD)
- CF renal disease
- CF microbiology and antibiotics
Regional and National Responsibilities
- Honorary Senior Lecturer - University of Liverpool
- Research Affiliate: National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Unit in Nutrition, Diet and Lifestyle (University of Bristol)
- Previous member - British Thoracic Society CF Specialist Advisory Group
- Examiner - Postgraduate medical examinations (Royal College of Physicians)
- A number of peer reviewed publications in CF and respiratory medicine and abstracts at various National and International meetings
Dilip trained in Respiratory and General Medicine in Merseyside and spent a period of time as a Clinical and Research Fellow at the CF Unit at LHCH.
Following completion of his training, he worked as a Consultant in CF, Respiratory and General Medicine at University Hospitals Bristol NHS Trust, prior to relocating back to Merseyside.
He completed his research doctorate (M.D.) at the University of Liverpool, in CF related diabetes and continues to be research active.