Dr Charles Hind
About Dr Charles Hind
Area of Practice
Special clinical interests
Diagnosis and treatment of general chest conditions, with particular expertise in asbestos and occupational lung disorders.
Regional and National Responsibilities
- Sat on the MRCP exam board for over 10 years.
- Previously President at the International Society of Internal Medicine,
- Censor/Council member at the Royal College of Physicians
- Editor of the Postgraduate Medical Journal
- Expert witness for NHS Litigation Authority and General Medical Council
Training and Education
Royal London, Brompton and Hammersmith Hospitals
Why choose LHCH?
A person-centred approach by courteous and knowledgeable staff
Produced over 150 publications, including 4 books, the last on Communication Skills in Medicine