Dr Dhiraj Gupta
About Dr Dhiraj Gupta
Area of Practice
Special Clinical Interests
Curative Catheter Ablation for all Heart Rhythm disorders, especially Atrial Fibrillation
- Substrate modification in atrial fibrillation ablation
- Quality of Life assessment in Cardiac Arrhythmias
Regional and National responsibilities:
- Honorary Senior Lecturer at Imperial College London
- Author of the Palpitations and AF pathways used in primary care in the North Mersey region as part of the QIPP
Current Membership of Professional Regional and National Bodies
- Heart Rhythm UK
- British Cardiac Society
- Royal College of Physicians
Professional Profile (including Training and Education)
Trained in Cardiology at several reputed London Teaching Hospitals including;
- St. Bartholomew’s Hospital
- London Chest Hospital
- St. George’s Hospital
- Royal London Hospital
Why choose LHCH?
World-class care in a friendly and caring environment.
I am keen cricket enthusiast, foodie, and enthusiastic traveller.
Can be accessed via PubMed