Dr Archana Rao
Date: 30 September 2015 10:03
About Dr Archana Rao
Area of Practice
Devices and Heart Failure
Special Clinical Interests
- Management of Heart Failure
- Implantation of complex devices including ventricular resynchronisation devices and implantable defibrillators.
- Extraction/revision of pacing systems
- Heart Failure
- Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy
Regional and National Responsibilities
Heart Failure: Education in the Region
Current Membership of Professional Regional and National Bodies
- British Cardiac Society
- Heart Rhythm UK
- MB BS
- HR (UK) accredited
- European Heart Rhythm Association accredited
- IBHRE accredited
Why choose LHCH?
It’s the best care one can have!
- Peer Reviewed: 8
- Other: 22