Mr Manoj Kuduvalli
Responsibilities at LHCH
- Associate Medical Director for Surgery
Area of Practice
Cardiac and Aortic Surgery
Special Clinical interests
Aortic Surgery and TAVI
Clinical research around Aortic Surgery
Regional and National responsibilities
Surgical Tutor, LHCH
Current membership of Professional Regional and National Bodies
- Society for Cardiothoracic Surgery in Great Britain and Ireland (SCTS)
- European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS)
Why Choose LHCH?
The quality or care and attention to detail in LHCH is extremely good, it is not surprising that we have achieved an Outstanding rating with CQC. The staff are extremely empathetic in their care and patients and their families have a very positive experience.
Professional Profile (including Training and Education)
- MBBS – India 1991
- MS (General Surgery) and M.Ch (Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery) – India1999
- FRCS (C-Th) 2005
- CCST in Cardiothoracic Surgery, UK, 2006
My interests outside work include; fell walking and trekking, golf and photography.