Knowsley Community Cardiovascular (CVD) Service
In operation since April 2010, the Community Cardiovascular (CVD) Service is improving access to cardiovascular disease services for the Knowsley community by providing;
- Consultant-led Diagnostic Clinics
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Ongoing management of patients with diagnosed cardiovascular disease
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Services
If you have concerns with your heart health and are registered with a Knowsley GP they may refer you to the service via the Choose and Book system.
This is the first time the Trust has taken our specialist heart services into the Merseyside community. The positive feedback received so far suggests that making cardiovascular diagnosis and treatment more accessible and readily available within a community setting is making a huge difference to that area. Read our Patient Experience to find out more.
The Services take place accros Knowsley and are held at:
- The Bluebell Centre (Huyton)
- The Halewood Centre (Halewood)
- Kirkby Health Suite (Kirby)
- Knowsley Leisure and Culture Park (Huyton)
- Longview Primary Care Resource Centre (Huyton)
- Tower Hill Primary Care & Community Resource Centre (Kirkby)
- Whiston PCRC (Whiston)
Dr Mahmud Naffati at our Tower Hill Consultant-led CVD Clinic
Before your Appointment
If you have any questions/concerns about your condition that you would like to dicsuss at your appointment these can be written down in advance on our CVD Question Sheet.
Contact the Service
To contact any of the Knowsley Community CVD Service departments please telephone: 0151 600 1001.
Return to Community Services
Return to Cardiology Services