Map and Directions
We are located in the Broadgreen area of Liverpool, four miles east of Liverpool City Centre.
Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
View Larger Map
Travelling to Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital
Our postcode for satellite navigation is L14 3PE
- If you are travelling westbound towards Liverpool exit at junction 5 of the M62.
- If you are travelling eastbound from Liverpool towards the M62, go under the flyover and take the exit before the M62, signposted Broadgreen Train Station.
- If you are travelling south on Queens Drive StoneyCroft turn left onto Thomas Drive.
- If you are travelling north on Queens Drive turn right onto Rocky Lane.
- When travelling through either of the Mersey Tunnels follow the signs for M62.
Details for Onsite Car Parking
The closest bus stops to the hospital are situated on Thomas Drive and Queens Drive.
For times and services please contact the Merseytravel Traveline on 0871 200 2233 or visit the Merseytravel website.
Broadgreen Station is one mile away.
Liverpool Lime Street Station is four miles away.
Liverpool John Lennon Airport is seven miles south of the hospital.
A free Courtesy Bus is available form the main car park and runs to several stops across the site.
Days and Times
The bus operates Monday to Friday from:
8am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 5.30 pm.
There is no service between 12.30pm and 1pm.
Please note: there is no service at weekends and bank holidays.
The courtesy bus is fitted with access and safety equipment, which includes a chair lift, seat belts and radio link to base.
We do advise that if you have any difficulty with mobility that you use the bus to take you to your destination across the hospital site.