Governor Elections - May 2012
The Council of Governors is an important link between our hospital and the members within the communities we serve. There are currently 27 Governors who represent the public we serve, our staff and our partner organisations.
In May 2012 a number of Governor seats were up for election:
- 3 Public Governors in the Merseyside Area
- 2 Public Governors in the Cheshire Area
- 2 Public Governors in the North Wales Area
- 1 Public Governor in the Rest of England and Wales Area
- 1 Staff Governor in the Non Clinical Classification
- 1 Staff Governor in the Registered Medical Practitioners Classification
- 1 Staff Governor in the Registered and Unregistered Nurses Classification
- 1 Staff Governor in the Allied Healthcare Professionals, Technical and Scientific
Notice of Poll
The Notice of Poll can be downloaded here: Notice of Poll
Notice of Election
The Notice of Election can be downloaded here: Notice of Election
The list of nominated candidates can be downloaded here: Statement of Candidates Nominated
Further to the Notice of Election and Statement of Candidates, a number of seats were uncontested. Please see the Uncontested Report for further details.
Final Election Report
The final election report and results have been published. Please see the Final Election Report for the results of the election for Public Governors in the Merseyside Constituency.
The successfully elected candidates in each of these seats will commence their role following our Annual Members Meeting on Monday 24th September 2012.